Sunday, January 18, 2009

Books

I have a little book list for you guys. Sorry it is not that much, but I promise some better lists soon. I just need to catch up on everything first. Plantzilla Goes to Camp by Jerdine Nolan
This is a cute story about a little boy and his pet plant. When the little boy gets accepted to his fathers old summer camp he is really excited. That is until he realizes that he can not bring his beloved pet with him. When he goes off to camp his pet decided to dress up in a disguise so that he can go to. While the little boy is there he rooms with the bully. Can his pet save him from the bully, you will have to read and find out.
'Twas The Day Before Zoo Day by Catherine Ipcizade
I love looking at this site for books. It has lots of ways that you can increase your lesson plans. When I saw this one on the site I thought it would be perfect. We have started on community workers with Gabe, and the first one we are doing is Zoo Keepers. The book itself is absolutly adorable showing different ways that animals can misbehave.

Ten Naughty Little Monkeys by Suzanne Williams
What can I say any book about monkey's is perfect in this house. This is probably the cutest version I have read about the ten little monkey stories. A must read if you have a little monkey in your home. LOL

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, I almost came home with that monkey book this week. It was on a display table. My bag was already full however, and I had not picked up my "holds" yet. lol