Monday, October 08, 2007

Random shots from our weekend---
On our first morning there we went out to breakfast so here is a shot of Sam and my grandmother waiting to order their breakfast.
The next morning my husband made breakfast for everyone (bacon and eggs, yum) You can see that he has some good help there. Sam was in the background making the toast. ( I have no clue what he was looking at). Then he also had my very beautiful grandmother buttering the toast for him.
While they were cooking Gabe was getting a story read to him by Mimi. It was his favorite thing Race cars.
After breakfast Sam spent some time with the dog, Sparkie. The boys love the dog. They always help grammie take him for a walk when they come over.
Then my "Monkey" waiting so patiently for his banana to be peeled.

No comments: