Friday, August 10, 2007

One of the states that the boys are studying right now is Hawaii. We decided for our gym class to come up with our own hula. Sammy asked if I could make them a hula skirt for it. When he saw pictures showing that the skirts can be different colors he asked if he could pick out his own fabric, I aggred as you can see. Actually I think that they came out really cute in this fabric. They were really simple to make. My husband applied the stitch witchery so that we could add a draw string for the boys. Then I just cut up to make the strips. They do love them even though my "Model" does not seem to pleased to be wearing his. LOL




2 comments:

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

Gabe is so funny. You can see his personality through the pictures. You are very creative. Sammy looks like he is really enjoying school as well.

Gottfredsen said...

yes he is a character. I laugh alot during the day with him. I have a feeling we will see him on the big screen some day. Sammy is having a blast with his schooling right now. He loves studing the US. Thank you for the complement to.