Friday, August 10, 2007

I wanted to share this. If you are ever looking for really great workbooks for school, I highly recommend the Kumon series. This one is all about crafts but they cover writing and math to. The books have ages listed at the top for the range that they cover. They have ages two to eight. This was a really fun project for the kids it is wind surfers. it is actually a great thing for gabe to do because he has oral motor issues and needs to build up the muscles in his mouth.

5 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

We were just looking at a bunch at Barnes n Noble the other day.
When we go to pick up our curriculum book I ordered, I will let her pick out a couple I think.

Daphne said...

We saw those at B&N too! We picked up a few of them, and Sophia really likes the folding one, she thinks the little characters are hilarious. We have the several of the Number and Maze ones and one with Zoo Animals on the cover and they're lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I've always passed them up in a huff when at BN because I thought it was a ploy to capitalize on parents wanting to push their children. It is good to know another hs mom likes them. I will check them out next time we are at the bookstore.

A while back Citcat and I moved popcorn across the room by blowing air through a straw. Not sure if something like that would be helpful. We had a blast.

Gottfredsen said...

Thanks nina I will keep that in mind. It may cut down on the "wetness" when he does it. Thanks

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

I will definitely have to go back to Barnes and Noble and check it out. It looks like something Zachary will very much like to do.