Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A really long post----

Ok I am sorry that it such a long one, but I have a few things to share. I will start out with my weekly book list. This will be our 20th posting for the list. It really is starting to get long.

326.) The Z was Zapped by Chris Van Allsburg
327.) Puff The Magic Dragon by Peter Yarrow
328.) Sweet Tooth by Margie Palatini
329.) Four Feet, Two Sandals by Karen Lynn Williams and Khadra Mohammed
330.) A World of Wonders by J. Patrick Lewis
331.) M is for Masterpiece by David Domeniconi
332.) Toy Boat by Randall DeSeve
333.) Bear's New Friend by Karma Wilson
334.) Bear wants more by Karma Wilson
335.) Our Class Took a Trip to the Zoo by Shirley Neitzel
336.) Toys Go Out by Emily Jenkins
337.) Trouble With Wishes by Diane Stanley
338.) The Magic School Bus--Lost in the Solar System by Joanna Cole
339.) Pirate Pete's Giant Adventure by Kim Kennedy
340.) Abe Lincoln--The Boy Who Loved Books by Kay Winters


Gabe really enjoyed "Pirate Pete's Giant Adventure". He has really been into Giants lately. he think that when you become and Adult you become a Giant. Very cute. Sam enjoyed the book "Four Feet, Two Sandals". He found it really interesting. I also got the book for Sam called "Abe Lincoln--The Boy Who Loved Books". It was right up his alley. It dealt with a president and books, perfect for him.

My friend Sherry gave me a link with recipes that kids can make all by themselves. See Here. Gabe tried out his first recipe and had a great time with it. He made Coconut Bananas. I put a pisture below, It does not do them justice. They were really yummy. He sliced the bananas in to chunks. Then he dipped each chunk in Orange juice to prevent browning. After that he coated them in coconut. Really Yummy. The kids loved it.
Now on to Sam. He is the cutest little book worm ever. This is how he spent his morning. He got a new book last night and loved it. Click here to see what the book was.
I am going to try and get more post in soon. I just have really been busy to trying to get ready for the upcoming tax season :(. DH is an accountant so I am about to become a tax season widow once again. Got to get ready for that.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

Love the list..we have read several of these, and really enjoyed them!!
I might look for the Abe book.
Sam reminds me of me,lol. I loved anything to do with the Presidents as a child. OK, Haven't really outgrown it yet.:-)