Sunday, January 08, 2012

Positivity!!!

With the new year upon us one of the biggest changes that I want around here is more focus on the positivity and less on the negative.  So recently while I was looking around at pinterest (like so many of us do now,LOL)  I came across this quote by Audrey Hepburn that I felt was something my family needed to see everyday.  It said "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE THE WORD ITSELF SAYS I'M POSSIBLE"  I mean how great is that right.  As a homeschooling momma I hear alot during the lessons that it is to hard, that it is impossible.  Not anymore, I made a painting of it and hung it up where everyone could see it. 

What do you think?  We love it!  Now if anyone starts to get negative, I can simply point at the painting and say nothing is impossible.  What are some of your positive sayings, I would love to hear them.  Also if you have not signed up for the mathblaster review yet make sure you do. 

No comments: