Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sharing Time--
Well I had to share this with everyone that has little one that want to work in the kitchen. I found these sets a Toys R Us, and they are wonderful. I put a link to one of them here but they have about 5 or 6 different sets. We actually bought 2 because they were buy one get one free. Sam picked out the Juicy delights set and Gabe picked out the Around the World Salad set. Each set comes with some amazing cookbooks. The cookbooks are set so that even the non readers can do some of the coking on their own. The equipment that it comes with is actually color coded. It is such a great set. We made one of the juice recipes this morning and it was wonderfully yummy.

This is a picture that Sam took. He wanted me to share it with everyone. It is a picture of all things you can use to weigh against water on the scale.
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

Those sets look cool!
P loves to cook too.
I love Sam's picture!