Sunday, November 04, 2007

Book List 11---
Ok so here is my newest list of books. For some reason we went with a lot of Thanksgiving theme. I know you are all saying that Thanksgiving is coming but I usually wait until the week before. I just went really early this time. Oh well, they are really cute.

167.) The True Story of The 3 Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka
168.) The Berenstain Bears' Thanksgiving by Stan and Jan Berenstain
169.) Goldilocks and the Three Martians by Stu Smith
170.) Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the Last Day of Kindergarten by Joseph Slate
171.) Over The River -- A Turkey's Tale by Derek Anderson
172.) Three Feet Small by Michael J.Rosen
173.) Tucker's Apple-Dandy Day by Susan Winget
174.) Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus by Mo Willems
175.) Arthur's Thanksgiving by Marc Brown
176.) Thanksgiving is Here! by Diane Goode
177.) One Tough Turkey-- A Thanksgiving Story by Steven Kroll
178.) Sheriff Sally Gopher And The Thanksgiving Caper by Robert Quackenbush
179.) My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss
180.) Journey Around New York From A to Z by Martha and Heather Zschock

I wanted to tell about the Miss Bindergarten books. It is a wonderful series of books. It is based around the alphabet and animals. A very cute series. I hope that you all enjoy the list. The boys and I have been having such a great time. Look foward to many more great books since there is three library cards among the family now. Gabe is so proud to have his own now.

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Great list as always, I'll post some books Tuesday..I have so many I want to talk about.lol

Daphne said...

How was Golidlocks and the Three Martians? I almost picked that one up yesterday but wasn't sure and didn't have time to read it before returning home. The True story of the 3 little pigs is one of our very favorite - especially when daddy reads it and the wolf sounds like he's from brooklyn. ;)