Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ok So it has been a really long time since I have been on here. We were so busy finishing up with school that it was kind of the last thing on my mind to do some blogging. Well we are finally getting done with school (Sam's Evalutation is next week) for a break so I can get back into the blogging.
A way you can tell that you have been gone to long is that you get tagged for two meme's. Which I did thanks to my good friend Kate. So I am going to do my best to answer them now. The first one was about what Quirks I have. OMG I am nothing but a quirk, but I will give it a shot at keeping it down to six. The Rules are as follows:

* Link the person who tagged you
* Mention the rules in your blog
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them

Quirk One- I can not sleep at night unless I am on my belly and feet hanging off the bed.
Quirk Two- I love vaccuming. It is the one type of cleaning that you can tell right away that it is getting clean. You can hear all of the dirt coming up.
Quirk Three- Ok this one is donated from DH (It is a quirk that we both share) We loving cleaning the lint out of the dryer. I know we are very weird.
Quirk Four- When I am eating candy like M&M' s or skittles I have to have them seperated by colors.
Quirk Five- When I eat my meals I tend to only focus on one part of my meal at a time.
Quirk Six - I can not stand it when people chew their Ice. It sends chills down my spine.

Ok so that was the quirks. Amazingly Dh says that I am not all that quirky. LOL. I have to tag six other people now. Where I would normally follow this rule I am so far behind that every one I can think of has been tagged for this. So If you want to do this one please leave me a message and I will happly check it out.

Now for tag two from Kate
The rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer

The Meme of Fives....
1.) What were you doing five years ago?
Spending some wonderful time with my boys. Sam had just turned 3 and Gabe was only a couple of months old. So lots of Fun there.
2.) What are 5 things on your to do list for today?
* Take out the Trash
* Do the Dishes
* Baking
* Sort and Prep food for the week
* Vaccum, Sweep, And Mop
3.) What are Five Snacks you enjoy
*Chips
* Fruit
*chocolate
* cottage cheese and Tomato
*Hummus and Pita Chips
4.) What are five things that you would do if you were a billionare? (what I am not one? Man reality stinks! Lol)
* By an Island. What can I say, really enjoyed Nims Island.
* Donate money to support Autism awarness
*Take a trip around the world
* buy my boys a pony (after all what kid does not want a pony)
* Of course a spending spree, gotta support the economy right? :)
5.) Five of my bad habits ( come on no bad habits here. Oh all right Lol)
* I am way to emotional. I know it and not afraid to admit it.
* I am a complete slob.
* I keep everything ( goes back to being emotional, remember where everything came from)
* Take on to much stuff at once
* Do not keep intouch with friends and family enough
6.) What are five place that you have lived?
* Maine
* New Hampshire
* New Jersey
* Texas
* Florida
7.) What are five Jobs you have had?
*Wal-Mart
* JCPenny
*School Bookstore
* School Library
* Finacial Aid office at College
* Cafeteria Worker
Ok so now I am suppose to tag other people for this but once again I am going to let you guys decide if you want to do this. If you do please leave me a message because I would love to check it out.

Alright that is all for me right now. I promise that I will not disappear so long this time. I actually have some photos to upload and some plans to share of our new year. Oh yeah and some more of the book list. Should be a few more entries this week. Have a good night.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, You are such a good sport!
I figured if one didn't appeal, maybe the other one would get you back to blogging.lol
I miss it when you're too busy with "life" lol. I hope you didn't hear me chewing on my ice as I read this...I almost choked on it..I was laughing so hard. ;-)