Sunday, June 08, 2008

Oh Look What I have been doing...As many of you that read this blog know that I live in a small apartment with not much storage room. So any way that we can find more we usually jump on it. We found these at Target and we love them. They are so sturdy. The boys even have a set in their room. It has given so much more room to our little school house here. The boys are finding it much easier to locate everything on their own to. I am trying to organize everything around here for the new school year. When it is done I will make sure to share with everyone how it looks. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Frankie said...

Way cool. I love photos like this -- helps me in my ever-present organizing goal. The cubes use space so wisely. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh I need to keep trying to get organized too, you're doing a great job it looks like! I would love for my husband to build a wall of cubbies once he is done with the million other projects he has around the house! Yours look great but my monkeys would climb them so I want to wait for built ins.

Kari said...

I spent my weekend organizing a big closet thinking of next year as well.

Garden State Kate said...

Very cool!!