Monday, May 19, 2008

Book list.....
Well I know that I have not been around lately. We have been so busy trying to finish up the school year. I wanted to share our book list before we went back to the library this week. I am probably going to be gone again for a little bit. We are so close to finishing our school year. When that is all done hopefully I will have my plans for the next in school year set to share with everyone. So until then I hope you find some good books to read.

685.) The Incredible Book Eating Boy by Oliver Jeffers
686.) An Orange In January by Dianna Hutts Aston
687.) Chimp Math by Ann Whitehead Nagda
688.) And What Comes After a Thousand by Anette Bley
689.) Giraffes Can’t Dance by Giles Andreae
690.) What if you met a Knight by Jan Adkins
691.) Romeo and Lou Blast Off by Derek Anderson
692.) The Mighty Pigeon Club by Daniel San Souci
693.) Tip Tip Dig Dig by Emma Garcia
694.) The Younger Brothers Survival Guide by Lisa Kopelke
695.) How Many Days To America by Eve Bunting
696.) Crackers by Becky Bloom
697.) Zoom Broom by Margie Palatini
698.) Fossil by Claire Ewart
699.) Broom Mates by Margie Palatini
700.) Stinky Smelly Feet , A Love Story by Margie Palatini

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Great list! Can't wait to see what you've been up to. I miss you!

Mrs. Darling said...

Heather are you still doing the weighins. Todays the day.:)