Monday, March 03, 2008

Unplug Your Kids Project---Music!!!!
Well it was time for the unplug your kid project again. This weeks theme was music. I told the boys and said "lets see what you can come up with. Now here is what the activity went like.... Gabe decided that he needed to make a maracca (SP?) He loves them because he can be really loud with them.
Ahhh!!!!! Great music. As you can see from his face, It was the perfect loudness. Shake it baby!!! Sam on the other hand decided to go the other route, and create a brand new instrument. He said he did not know what it was going to be, he was just letting his imagination guide him. LOL
This was the final project. He was very proud. His brother had decided that it was just to difficult to make instruments. He now wanted to make ....Submarines. LOL another day
I wanted to share a picture that I feel is just to sweet. Gabe wanted to thank his brother when they were finished for all of his help. I know that I have been absent over the last few days. I will try to update what we have been up to over those days. Make sure to join us for next weeks project and check out all of the other projects at www.unplugyourkids.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love their creativity. It looks like they had fun...loud instruments are best, aren't they!

That last photo is SO SWEET! A real keeper!

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

I love the picture of brotherly love... and I really like seeing what kids create when they're given the freedom to just DO. Thanks for sharing!

Michie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You could always start singing, "Yellow Submarine" to go with that work of art! :)

Frankie said...

Your boys always look like they're having SO much fun! Great photos -- again.

Garden State Kate said...

Normally, I'm ready to come join you in your fun, but I have had such a headache these last two days, I'm glad we had a quiet day here.:-)
Hopefully the rain will get here and it will subside so I can get back into some fun.
Big hugs for those little cuties!

reprehriestless warillever said...

Around here, we call maracas "shakey things." My 5yo can be *so* loud with them, but he has so much fun that I can't bear to stop him.

You can see how much they love each other :)

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

AWWW what a cute picture. :)