Thursday, February 28, 2008

Book List #26----

Ok for some reason my children think that there is not enough books this week. That is what they tell me. They are so funny. I guess they are loving the library every week. So here is our newest list.

448.) Don't Know much about the Kings and Queens of England by Ken Davis
449.) Built to Last by George Sullivan
450.) Grand Canyon by Linda Vieira
451.) if i had a DRAGON by Tom and Amanda Ellery
452.) I am not Sleepy and I will not go to sleep by Lauren Child
453.) Miss Spiders New Car by David Kirk
454.) Goldilocks Returns by Lisa Campbell Ernst
455.) Good Night, Mr. Night by Dan Yaccarino
456.) Monkey Lost by Ed Heck
457.) Dora Goes To School by Leslie Valdes
458.) All Aboard the Dinotrain by Deb Lund
459.) Dinosailors by Deb Lund
460.) Beauty and the Beast by Ellen Titlebaum
461.) The Three Snow Bears by Jan Brett
462.) Fun Dog, Sun Dog by Deborah Heiligman
463.) The Mystery of Roanoke Colony by Xavier Niz
464.) Winter at Valley Forge by Matt Doeden
465.) The Story of Jamestown by Eric Braun
466.) The Pilgrims and the First Thanksgiving by Mary Englar
467.) The Adventures of Marco Polo by Roger Smalley
468.) Dora's Pirate Adventure by Leslie Valdes
469.) Serious Farm by Tim Egan
470.) Does a Baboon Sleep in a Bed by Fred Ehrlich
471.) The Practically Perfect Pajamas by Erik Brooks

Once again my little Sam made sure there was plenty of Historical Graphic Novels on there. They have become his favorite things to read. Gabe really liked the Dinotrain one. He has read that alot. I enjoyed The Practically Perfect Pajamas, very cute book about a polar bear that wears pjs. So that is it for this week. Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Not enough books? Goddness how do you find time to read that many? I say kudos to you!

Garden State Kate said...

Nice, we have slacked off so much this week on "school".
Instead we have been cleaning and
playing...just too much emotional overload for us.:-(
Hopefully my "cleaning therapy" will work,lol, and we'll be back on track for next week.

Anonymous said...

Heather and family, I'm thrilled that you enjoyed my dinobooks. I worked on them while I was a founding director of a homeschool support program. I appreciate all you do for kids and parents. Oh, and Kate -- cleaning therapy works for writers, too. Dinohugs to you all...
Deb Lund