Today my little helper helped me make some cookies. They are called Anzac Biscuits (Australian Cookies). They came out so yummy. Of course that is because Gabe did all of the mixing according to him. Such a Silly Boy. LOL. I am including the Directions if any one wants to try and make them.
1 cup of coconut, 1 cup of rolled oats, 1 cup of All Purpose flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon baking soda, a pinch of salt, 1/2 cup butter, 2 tablespoons of Molasses, 2 tablespoons of water.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a cookie sheet.
2. Mix the coconut, oats, flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
3. Melt the butter. Add the molasses and water.
4. Pour the butter mixture into the flour mixture. Stir until well blended.
5. Drop the cookies by teaspoon. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cookies turn tan. Cool on Wire rack.
recipe was found in this book.