Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pepto and Perry

Yup we went missing again.. Did you miss us? Goodness life sure does get busy. I have been wanting to get back to blogging so much. I really do miss it. Thought that I would share something I made from the boys yesterday. One of the things that has changed around here is that we are now studying Australia, and the boys are loving it! So I thought that I would make an attempt at designing and making my very own stuffed animals, I made a platypus for each of them.

Meet Perry and Pepto. I think that they came out pretty good if I do say so myself. I do have some changes that I would do making them again. The biggest thing that I would change is the legs. They ended up being a lot more narrow then I would have liked, oh well can not be perfect on the first try.


Gabe and Pepto

Sam and Perry (yeah he is a Phineas and Ferb fan)

They even tried building a platypus den to play in. Lots of fun going on with them already.
Well I would love to say that I am going to be back with a new entry tomorrow, but who knows. I have some ideas on where I can squeeze some time in for it, hopefully that works. So thanks to everyone that has stuck with me on this hiatus. Hope I will be back on a regular basis now. Until next time I hope everyone has a good one.




2 comments:

Amber (schoolnsuch) said...

I love them! Job well done! I bet your boys will have lots and lots of fun with them.

Jacque said...

Hi there! I think they are adorable! My little Danny would have named his Perry too! We have been on a Phineas and Ferb watching spree lately. Luckily I kinda think its a funny show! Glad ya'll are havin' a fun summer!