Tuesday, April 14, 2009

In the Neighborhood........

Another in our absence post.....

We needed to go to Joann's one day for some supplies for the Greek costumes. I decided to make it a nice gym class and take a walk there. When you go for a walk with these boys it is never just a walk. LOL. I thought that I would share some pictures with you.

When we first left there was a portion of sidewalk that was getting drenched by the sprinklers. The kids had so much fun with it. Gabe had to stop and put his hands on every one of them. The boy and his water, LOL.
Then there is the balance beam portion. I just loved this picture because Sam was already doing the beam but got off to help his little brother. I love the brotherly love between the two of them.

We even had some nature watching time. Here is a flower that Sam thought was very pretty.
Then Gabe had me take this picture of the birds. He made me laugh when I told him that I got the picture of the birds. His response was that those birds were to be his friends. He is such a cutie.
Then on the way home Sam noticed this flower and wanted to take the picture of it.
This was just a little bit of our walk and it was pretty tame compared to most of them. LOL Needless to say I was still exhausted by the time we got home dealing with all of Gabe's curiosity.

No comments: