Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Halloween Craft

Ok so I am super excited for Halloween this year.  I have already started putting together some crafts for it.  I wanted to share some of them with you as I finished them.  I found some little coffins at Micheal's the other day and I thought that they would be really cute all decorated up and filled with candy.  Here are some shots of the finished project.


I painted the outside black and and the inside silver.  There is a sound box on the inside that sets off an evil laugh every time you open it.  I painted a cross on one and the other I put circles like it was nails in the coffin.  Also to give it something a little more I Mod Podged the outside edge with some cobweb and spider ribbon.  I love how these turned out.  I can not wait for Halloween.  I would love to see what everyones else is doing for Halloween. 
Make sure you head over to Mind Games and sign up for the Halloween swap.

No comments: