Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some Crafting Time.....

First off this is my 500th post. OMG I can not believe that I have enough things to say to fill 500 posts, or that I still have any readers, so thanks it means the world to me.

I thought that I would share some of the crafts that we have been working on around here.
Gabe got this really fun art project from my SIL for his birthday. He had so much fun painting it and putting all of the stickers on it.
The boys have been working on their sewing and they made hand puppets this week. Gabe made an alien hippo. Sam made a cute little puppy for his brother.

I never shared the presents that we made for Gabe's birthday this year. First up I made some new pajama pants for my little monkey.
I found a panel of fabric at Wal-mart with all of the pieces to make this adorable plane pillow. It only cost 2.50, I had to get it at that price. He loves it.
Gabe loves to play with cars so we made him a car mat. We used a twin size flat sheet and painted his own town on it.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

Adorable!! You are so talented!