Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday Cakes

I thought that I would share some pictures of Gabe's cakes. Yes I said cakes. You see Gabes birthday was on a Thursday and his Dad worked late. So we decided to have cake and ice cream on friday with family. Of course he had to have something on his actual birthday so I wanted to make cupcakes for him. I found this one on Family fun. I did not have any ice cream cones but I did have waffle bowls for ice cream. I figured that it would work just as well. It did, but it expanded a lot.
Here are ice cream sundae cupcakes. They were very large, It took a couple of days to eat it. They were oh so yummy though.




Very yummy indeed. Made for a great sugar high.
Here is a shot of his cake from friday.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

Awesome cakes!!