Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Brain Building Time....

Last week I mentioned about projects that I was giving the boys. Something that would keep them occupied while I got ready for Thanksgiving and could keep them using their brains. They had a ton of fun.
When I got up in the morning they had already raced to the table to see what I had left. This was the image that I would see when I got there.
The project that they were given is here. I left out supplies that they could build there own buildings and bridges.

Here is one of the bridges that they built. The boys had so much fun doing these project that Sam has asked to have some every week. Does anyone have some ideas for other projects that they might like to do? Thanks.


3 comments:

Mommy N said...

Have you seen this website? http://kidswhothink.blogspot.com/

there are a lot of good "thinking" projects on it. I'm saving the link for when my kids are old enough to do them....

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh I love it. What a neat idea to just leave out the supplies to a project! Where have I been all my life. Sure I have drawers and shelves full of craft stuff but Ive never gathered up just the needed items for the kids to tear into. Great idea.

Garden State Kate said...

We don't get as much done if I don't set up before she's up in the morning. Makes all the difference!
P loves "building" with marshmallows.
;-)