Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our own little city.....

I have to be honest, with everyone being sick and the upcoming holidays, not much school work has gotten done over the last few weeks. I have tried to give some activities to keep them occupied and away from the t.v. This is the first one that we did and the boys had so much fun with it. I set it up all of the supplies the night before and left a note explaining what they were to do.
The note said "Turn this into a city for me and my friends to live." The boys got right to work. They actually forgot to eat breakfast, they were so excited.
Here is the final product. They decided to spilt into two cities. Sams is the rainbow side. Gabe decided to paint his purple because that is now his favorite color. (for today anyways)
I will try to post more of our other projects soon.




1 comment: