Thursday, May 08, 2008

Book Time.....
Oh so this is my newest book list. So many great books out there and so little time to read. This is actually last weeks list. We got to the library on Tuesday, So I have even more to post. I guess one day I will finally get caught up. The fun thing about this list is that it marks my 300th post. That is pretty good I think. Well enjoy the list.

647.) Amelia Bedelia's Family Album by Peggy Parish
648.) Amelia Bedelia, Bookworm by Herman Parish
649.) Tikal by Elizabeth Mann
650.) Chinatown by William Low
651.) Dogs Don't Wear Sneakers by Laura Numeroff
652.) The Perfect Pet by Margie Palatini
653.) Watch Out! A Giant! by Eric Carle
654.) Polar Bolero by Debi Gliori
655.) My Brother is from Outer Space by Vivian Ostrow
656.) And God created Squash by Martha Whitmore Hickman
657.) Ten Monkey Jamboree by Dianne Ochiltree
658.) Where's My Monkey? by Dieter Schubert
659.) Bedhead by Margie Palatini
660.) Me and My Brother by Ruth Ohi
661.) Dumpy LaRue by Elizabeth Winthrop
662.) Curious George and the Puppies by Margret and H.A. Reys
663.) The Red Lemon by Bob Staake
664.) Hogwash by Arthur Geisert
665.) 10 Step Guide to Living With your Monster by Laura Numeroff
666.) Dinosaur by Peter Sis
667.) On The Coral Reefs by Sneed B. Collard III
668.) Our National Monument by Eleanor Ayer
669.) Trout, Trout, Trout by April Pulley Sayre
670.) Splish! Splash! Animal Baths by April Pulley Sayre
671.) Smash! Mash! Crash! There Goes The Trash by Barbara Odanka

With all of the reading that we have been doing I have to say I have discovered some authors that I enjoy reading more than other. One of my favorites has become, Margie Palatini. Her books have really big and bold pictures to go along with the wonderful stories. So that is my little tip for the day...check out some Margie Palatini and have some great reading time.

4 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Web Files is our fave by her..she lives in NJ not all that far from us, and has been to our local library for
readings. We really like her funny style!

Mrs. Darling said...

You guys really go through the books! I wish Peter and Tink would sit for more stories. Of course, Tink is too old for a lot of the books Peter likes and she makes it known loud and clear!

Anonymous said...

That is a great list of books. My daughter loved Amelia Bedelia when she was younger. I think she has read almost every book in the library. My son is not as excited about books. : (
Congrats on your 300th post!

Mrs. Darling said...

Hey we havent heard from you over on the diet blog! Wanna check in?