Friday, July 11, 2008

Alright time for some vacation pictures. I thought that I would start off by sharing some of the boys pictures. Well for our vaction we took the boys to Washington D.C. We actually drove up there so we had to stay at a hotel one night before we got there, this picture is from that hotel. I mean how sweet is this picture. My Sweet Little Angels, sound Asleep.
The boys really like the show Suite life of Zack and Cody, so when they saw this Luggage cart they had to try it out. It was at the hotel that We stayed at in Virginia.

This was one of their favorite sites that they saw in Washington. Good Thing since you see it pretty much everywhere you are.
At the Muesum of Natural History they had a fun Discovery center for the kids to play with. There was everything from Microscopes to Skulls that they could touch. The boys loved playing with the skulls and making them talk.
I will post more pictures tomorrow. I hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Great pictures...

what is it about boys and skulls?? Looks like they had a lot of fun!

Garden State Kate said...

Looks like they had fun!!
P likes that show too.