Thursday, May 17, 2007

So it has been awhile since my last entry, sorry. I have been so busy. We have constantly been on the go. With no car for so long we had to get our errands done a little bit each day. Sammy and I would put on our backpacks and go grocery shopping every couple of days. He was such a trooper about the whole thing. All though if you look at the pictures I think that he may have lost it abit. I waled into the room while he was doing his lessons and he decided that he needed his shirt over his head. Well it did not stop there, He saw the picture and felt that you could not see his face enough, So that is why there is a second picture. Now he feels people can see his face better. Well the car is back now so we will be able to give more time to other things. My entries should be coming more often.

No comments: