Monday, March 05, 2007

Painting Time!!!
I let the boys have some painting time today. They had so much fun driving the cars all through the paint.

This is my little man Gabe. For you ladies that are reading this and in the online group, I promise it is real paint, nothing else on his face. This time his big brother convinced him to paint his own face. Here is Sammy so innocent painting away, he swears he never told his brother to paint his eye. (even though I heard him tell him) Oh well no harm done. Gabe actually got to finish off painting time with his favorite thing, a BATH. LOL
Here was their finished master piece.

2 comments:

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

omg that looks exactly like my house. LOL I can't wait for sunny days to take that paint outside. We had one sunny day and Zachary decided to paint the deck red. LOL

Garden State Kate said...

So glad it's paint this time!lol